We now have a site dedicated to the issues of Geopathic Stress and Electro-stress and how you can reduce or eliminate them - go to www.geopathic-stress.info for all the information you need. And you can also read about our recently developed solution for these called the ’Stress Reducer’ here. These are simple capsules you can place in your home and/or office to significantly reduce stress related to geopathics, electricity, and EMFs.
For more info on our service of checking sites for geopathic stress, go here. More on electro-stress here.
The following is adapted from an article by
Dr Robert Jacobs, MRCS, LRCP
How can I tell whether I am affected by Geopathic Stress?
There are a number of pointers which may suggest the presence of Geopathic Stress by its effect on both people and buildings.
The following clues may suggest that a person is affected by Geopathic Stress:-
1. They have a serious illness such as cancer, M.E., or multiple sclerosis.
2. They have any illness which does not clear up despite good treatment.
3. They have tried a number of different therapies without success.
4. They feel better when away from home. For instance, a condition may clear up or improve when away on holiday only to come back again when they get back home.
5. They became ill shortly after moving house.
6. They live in a house which has never "felt right" or they instinctively dislike it.
7. They wake up feeling unrefreshed or feel worse in the mornings.This is because people are often affected by Geopathic Stress in bed as the body's resistance to it drops to a third of normal during sleep.
There are other pointers which may suggest that a particular house is affected. These are:-
1. There may be problems with mould in the house.
2. There is a lot of lichen or moss growing on the roof, walls, or lawn as geopathic stress encourages the growth of these.
3. There may be problems with ants, wasps or bees. (Most animals avoid geopathic stress. Those that avoid it include dogs, cows and horses. Some are attracted to it, these include ants, wasps, bees and, oddly enough, cats).
Numerous ants nests indicate GS too, and big ones are often on crossings of underground streams, while ant paths often follow streams too.
4. The presence of cracks in walls ,driveways, paving stones, kerbstones and roads.These may indicate the presence of a geological faultline.
5. The presence of trees with cancer (i.e. large knobbly growths on the trunk) or trees whose trunks have split into two.
6. Gaps in hedges.These may indicate the position of a line of geopathic stress crossing the hedge.
7.Close neighbours may also be in poor health.
8.The presence nearby of springs and wells.
9. Previous occupants of the house have also been ill.
Geopathic stress is more frequent where the water table is high such as around estuaries. It is common near oil fields and areas of seismic or volcanic activity.
Can Geopathic stress be detected by machines?
The answer is yes and no. Some types can be readily detected and others are hard to detect.
There are two types of machines which can detect it. There are those which can detect its presence in people and those which can detect it on the ground. It may still be very difficult to detect even with very sophisticated equipment.
Devices which measure the electrical resistance of acupuncture points can detect its effects in people. These devices are known as ELECTRO-DERMAL SCREENING devices
Note for health professionals and therapists - as a general rule of thumb, if a patient is not getting better on appropriate treatment, it is wise to assume that they are geopathically stressed, whether you can detect it or not.
Other methods may detect the presence of geopathic stress on the ground. Some of it may be detected by geo-magnetometers which can measure local magnetic fields, however they may not detect all types of geopathic stress.
The reason for this is that some geopathic stress consists of such extremely high frequency radiation that it is out of range of ordinary meters.(The frequencies involved are 10 to the power of 23 Hertz and above. In other words the number of cycles per second can be written as the number 10 followed by 23 noughts!) There exist in Germany prototype meters which can detect this frequency of radiation. However they are extremely expensive and at present are still experimental.
Kinesiologists, dowsers and water diviners can also detect geopathic stress. This is a subjective method in as much as different dowsers may tune into different frequencies of radiation and so may come up with different results. However this can still prove an extremely useful method of detecting geopathic stress, especially in the absence of readily available and accurate meters.
If geopathic stress is natural why is it dangerous and why have we not become immune to it?
Although geopathic stress appears to have a natural origin in that it comes from the earth a lot of it is nonetheless man-made.
According to the German scientist and expert on geopathic stress, Dr Kohfink, there has been a huge increase in geopathic stress since the end of the Second World War. The reason for this , he says, is the Nuclear Weapons Testing programme, in particular the underground nuclear tests.
He states that these have caused splits in the earths crust that are 300 kms deep, and that they allow extremely high frequency radiation from deep within the earth up to the surface. This radiation then goes 6000 metres up above the earth's surface before dissipating.
… continued next page...